Water and Health
We do not disclose any secret if we say that approximately 75% of our body is pure water; water that must recover since we are continuously losing large amount of it (by urine, perspiration, breathing...) Nor we will surprise no one if we say that it is highly recommended to drink more than 2 liters of water every day.Then... why never we achieve it ?
- Take two water glasses to get up.
- Another one, half an hour before lunch or dinner.
- Another, hour and a half after eating.
- And during the day depending on the activity you make, all the necessary.
A good and simple trick to find out if we are drinking adequate water a day (either in the form of pure water or any other liquid) is to look at the color of the urine. This should be transparent or with a soft yellow tone, if you have a darker color it is obvious that the body is retaining water because of liquid shortage.
Water for weight loss
- It replaces other rich calorie liquids to hydrate ourselves. This way we stop taking, sugary sodas, coffees...
- It gives us feeling of fullness, perfect to avoid snack between meals.
- Our metabolism will work much better, it'll eliminate harmful toxins.
But how much more water better?
In summary, above all it should be common sense.